Champion Safe Company not only builds the toughest safes on the market, they also have the highest automotive quality paint finishes.
When building the best safes in the world we take every detail into account, right down to the quality of our finishes. Our specialty colors are custom mixed to maintain the high standards we strive for. Our process for achieving a mirror finish is similar to what it takes to make every new automobile shine.
- Each safe is first primed and sanded to remove imperfections.
- We then apply a base coat of high-gloss polyurethane which is baked and then sanded.
- If it is one of our popular two-tone finishes, we will apply the second color, bake and then sand again.
- Finally, we apply a clear coat finish. We do a final bake and let sit for 24 hours.
- After the drying process we apply wax and hand polish to achieve our mirror finishes.
- Our Black and Ivory safes receive a single-stage base coat over the primer and then polished to perfection.