Why do we call it the Ironside? Because it has more steel than anything in its class.
- + 3/4″ Thick Composite Walls
- + 12-Gauge Steel Walls
- + Up to Three Layers of Fire Insulation
- + Double-Steel Door Casement™
- + Heat-Expanding Fire Seals
- + 3-3/4″ Thick Composite Door
- + 12-Gauge Outer Door Steel
- + 7/16″ Reinforced Door Edge
- + External Ball-Bearing Hinges
- + Two Layers of Fire Insulation
- + Three-Spoke Custom Handle with Slip Clutch
- + Four-Way Active Boltworks
- + Up to 16, 1″-Diameter Door Bolts
- + Door-Detent™ System
- + Roughneck™ Bolt Guides
- + Sargent & Greenleaf® Group II Dial Lock
- + Superior’s Auto-Relock™ System
- + Diamond-Embedded Armor Plate™
- + Plush Velour Interior
- + High Capacity Gun Racks
- + Deluxe Door Organizer
- + 1350°F 60-Minute Fire Rating
- + Tested in an ASME Certified Facility
- + UL® Security Rating
- + Lifetime Warranty
Note: All safes come in additional colors and sizes. Please contact Champion Safe to order a safe not available through our online market. Additional delivery time can be expected.
|Safe Model||Dimensions WxHxD*||Volume (Cubic Feet)||Approx. Weight (lbs)||Outer Shell Thickness||Outer Door Steel Thickness||Inner Door Steel Thickness||Door Edge Thickness||Active Bolts||Gun Count|
|SI-45||40" x 72" x 28.5"||43 CF||900||12 ga.||12 ga.||14 ga.||7/16"||12 - 1"||52|
|SI-40||40" x 60" x 28.5"||37 CF||750||12 ga.||12 ga.||14 ga.||7/16"||10 - 1"||52|
|SI-30||34" x 60" x 24.5"||26 CF||625||12 ga.||12 ga.||14 ga.||7/16"||10 - 1"||42|
|SI-20||28" x 60" x 22.5"||20 CF||510||12 ga.||12 ga.||14 ga.||7/16"||8 - 1"||24|
|SI-15||22" x 60" x 22.5"||15 CF||450||12 ga.||12 ga.||14 ga.||7/16"||8 - 1"||15|
* Depth includes 2-1/2″ for handle.
Why do we call it the Ironside? Because it has more steel than anything in its class. The Ironside’s body is pressure formed from American-made 12-gauge steel which is almost 3 times stronger than 2 mm or 14-gauge steel used in most China-built or lightweight American containers. The Ironside’s door is constructed from 10-gauge steel plate with a multi-layer 7/16″ edge reinforcement. This door is almost 6 times stronger than what you will find on most imported safes. The heavier steel used in the body and door, plus the Double-Steel Door Casement TM, creates a pry-resistant steel foundation.
The Ironside offers many security advantages found only on more expensive safes including: four-way active boltworks, door defense systems, a door detent system, Sargent & Greenleaf ® lock and a one-hour 1350° fire rating.The Ironside is a steel fortress you’ll be proud to own for many years.
- FREE Dealership Pickup
- Curbside Delivery
- $175 – Safes Under 700 lbs.
- $225 – Safes from 701-900 lbs.
- $275 – Safes from 901-1100 lbs.
- Quote Only – Safes above 1101 lbs.
- In-Home Delivery
- $225 – Safes Under 700 lbs.
- $275 – Safes from 701-900 lbs.
- $425 – Safes from 901-1100 lbs.
- Quote Only – Safes above 1101 lbs.
- Additional steps above 4
- Type of stairway
- Bolt Down Service (Not available in all areas)
- Outside Surface Entrance (Gravel, Dirt, etc.)
- Basement or Upstairs
Thank you for considering a Safe Guard safe. Our safes are hand-built one at a time using the best quality American-made steel, parts and components. We build the most secure, highest quality safes at the most affordable prices found in America.
The Supreme Series–its elegance is only surpassed by its security. Sculpted classic lines, recessed door and radiused corners provide classic steel work second to none.
The Victory Series is our most popular safe—and for good reason. It offers excellent security, fire protection, and quality at an attractive price. The Victory’s body is formed from 12-gauge American-made steel with a reinforced Double-Steel Door Casement™.
Ol’ Henry Ford would be proud of this safe; his time-honored philosophy of simplicity and functionality finds its home here. This rugged and reliable safe comes in one size and one color—a classy, textured granite finish.
We take great pride in producing the Untouchable. They are hand- built one at a time by our best craftsmen using only the finest American-made materials. It is our strongest, most secure safe.
The Estate Series combines the best in the Champion safe construction with an elegance found in the new arch door design. Each Estate Series safe includes wood drawers and unsurpassed strength of any safe in its class. Jewelry hooks and suede/mesh bags are included on the safe door for additional storage. A home safe that can be placed in any room and decor.